HBN Events 2023 has released the vacancy for the Business Development Manager and Project Manager posts in the event management company. Those candidates who are interested can apply through the official website. In this article, we will tell you about how to apply , salaries , qualifications, , eligibility.
HBN Events Vacancy 2023 Details
|Organisation Name||HBN Events Pvt. Ltd.|
|Post name||Business Development Manager (5) and Project Manager (5)|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Salary||As per the experience and interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Address||M-1/79, Kapoorthla, Sector B, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024|
|Toll Free Number||0522-4012643|
HBN Events Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Details
HBN Event Vacancy Qualification
Candidates who are applying for this post must have completed their graduation from any recognized university.
|Business Development Manager||Graduation|
Age Limit HBN Events Vacancy 2023
As per the release of the HBN Events notification, the candidate’s age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
|Age Limit (Years)||min. 21 years and max. 30 years|
Experience Required For HBN Events Vacancy 2023
If you are applying for the business manager post, you must have experience of 0-8 years and for the project manager post you have experience of 2-6 years.
|Post Name||Experience Required|
|Business Development Manager||0-8 Years|
|Project Manager||2-6 Years|
Position Objective For Business Development Manager and Project Manager @hbnevents.in
For Business Development Manager
• Manage the Marketing and Client servicing team
• Generate new business, and identify and convert potential key accounts.
• Drive business and targets, develop strategies and planning
• Very Good presentation making skills
• Research on potential new business spaces within Events and Entertainment
For Project Manager
• Manage large format events such as concerts, festivals, award shows, televised shows, etc.
• Manage 1 or more Key accounts (corporate events – B2B, B2C, R&R)
• Team management nurtures and grows a team and is responsible for the team and their targets.
Business Responsibilities for Business Development Manager and Project Manager 2023
For Business Development Manager Post
- Strategic Planning
- Team Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Market Intelligence
- Presentation making
For Project Manager Post
• Handle special projects, / large format events, / televised events from end to end.
• Understand client requirements, modification instructions, project briefs, and event objectives.
• Negotiating with clients and closing the deal
• Act as a bridge between the client and the operations and creative teams.
• Ensure the prompt and systematic servicing of all business inquiries.
• Oversee end-to-end activities from lead generation to post-event summary as needed to deliver flawless and memorable events.
• Work in collaboration with client service, operations, and creative teams to grow the events business.
• Manage a marketing team, nurture and grow them, and be responsible for meeting individual and team targets.
• Take empowered decisions regarding your team as well as business negotiations.
• Brand Management: Identify and analyze brands to partner with on various projects, understand competition, conduct research, and have knowledge of current trends (marketing/lifestyle/others)
Selection Process for HBN Events Vacancy 2023
The selection process for the post is an interview process.
How to Apply for HBN Events vacancy 2023, Step by Step
- The first step is to visit the official website of HBN Events, hbnevents.in.
- On the application page, submit your name , email , post name , and upload your CV (required).
- Before clicking on the submit button, verify everything.
- After successful submission of the form, a confirmation email will be sent.
- If you are shortlisted, send an email and schedule a phone call for the interview.
- The interview will be conducted in the HBN Events Office.