Hello everyone, If you are a student who has graduated from Lucknow University and is planning to pursue higher education or employment outside of the state of Uttar Pradesh, you will need a migration certificate. In this article, we will tell you how to get a migration certificate from Lucknow University.
What is a migration certificate?
A migration certificate is a document that certifies that a student has been migrated from one university to another.
Process of Obtaining a Migration Certificate from Lucknow University
The process of obtaining a migration certificate from Lucknow University is Simple . You will need to follow these steps.
- Visit the official site of Lucknow University: The first step is to visit the official website of Lucknow University (www.lkouniv.ac.in).
- Go to the Student Service Section: Once you are on the website, go to the student service section and click on the link for the migration certificate.
- Fill out the application form: Download the migration certificate application form and fill it out completely. Make sure you provide accurate information, including your name, roll number , course name , and year of passing.
- Pay the application fee: The application fee for a migration certificate is Rs. 750. You can pay the fee online or by visiting the university.
- Submit The application form : After you have filled out the application form and paid the fee , submit the form to the university along with the necessary documents.
- Wait for processing : The university will process your application and issue the migration certificate within a few days.
To obtain a migration certificate from Lucknow University, you will need to provide the following document.
- Copy of the mark sheet for the final year exam
- Copy of the provisional certificate
- Copy of the admit card for the final year exam
- A passport sized photograph
Make sure you have all the documents before applying for a migration certificate .
Obtaining a migration certificate from Lucknow University is a necessary step for students who are planning to pursue higher education or employment outside of the UP. Following the steps given in the article will help you get a migration certificate from Lucknow unUniversityRemember , all the information provided will be accurate so that your certificate is issued easily and without any error.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 How long does it take to obtain a migration certificate from Lucknow University?
Ans. It usually takes 10-15 days for the university to issue a migration certificate.
Q.2 How much does it cost to obtain a migration certificate from Lucknow University ?
Ans. The application fee for a migration certificate is Rs. 750.