Lucknow is the city capital of uttar pradesh , is a popular tourist destination known for its rich culture and heritage , mouth watering cuisine , and beautiful monuments. If you are living in Bareilly or planning to visit the city , travelling to lucknow by bus is a convenient and affordable option. In this article , we will guide you on how to go Lucknow from Bareilly by bus.
Bus Route & Timings
There are several bus routes that you can take to reach Lucknow from bareilly. Some of the popular routes.
- Bareilly To Lucknow via Sitapur
- Bareilly To Lucknow via Shahjahanpur
- Bareilly To Lucknow via Hardoi
To travel from Bareilly to Lucknow by bus, you can follow these steps:
- Search for the bus operator that provides service on this route. You can use online platforms like Redbus , Makemytrip etc. or visit the nearest bus station to inquire about the bus operator.
- Once you identify the bus operator, you can either book your ticket online or visit the bus station to buy them in person.
- The travel time between Bareilly to lucknow by bus is around 5-6 hours of distance 250 KM , Depending on the road traffic and road condition.
- The Bus fare may vary depending on the operator and the type of bus you choose. You can check the fare before booking your ticket.
- On the day of travelling , make sure to reach the bus station timely and board the bus as per schedule. It is advisable to carry snacks while travelling.
There are several Bus Operators that provide bus service from Bareilly to lucknow.
- Shatabdi Travels
- R.S Yadav Travels
- Siddhi Vinayak Travels
- Mahalaxmi Travels
Frequently Asked Question
Qus 1 . How Long Does it Take to Bareilly to Lucknow by bus ?
Ans. The Journey from Bareilly to Lucknow takes around 5-6 Hours , depending on the route and traffic.
Qus 2. What is the bus fare from Bareilly to Lucknow ?
Ans . The bus fare varies from bus to bus and the average bus fare is Rs 500 for private and for government it is Rs 399 approx.