Are you looking for making margarita at home easy? Then you are at right blog. You can make margarita at home with no time. In this article we will tell you step by step , how to make margarita at home easy in 2023.
How to make margarita at home easy : What you will need
- Cocktail Shaker
- Measuring Cup
- Cocktail Strainer
- Lime Squeezer
- Cutting Board
- Lime Juice
- Orange Liqueur
- Agave nectar or simple syrup
How to Make Margaritas at Home: The Recipe
Now you will have all the necessary equipment and ingredients , lets get started on how to make margaritas at home at home easy. Follow these steps given below.
- Step 1 . First , prepare your glass by rubbing a blime wedge around the rim of the glass. Dip the rim into salt to create a salt rim. Fill the glass with ice and set is aside.
- Step 2. In a cocktail shaker , add 2 oz of tequila , 1 oz of lime juice , 1 oz of orange liqueur and 1 tsp. Of agave nectar or simple syrup.Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Step 3. Starin the margarita into the prepared glass and garnish with lime wedge . Your perfect margarita is now ready to be enjoyed.
Variation of Margarita
If you want to switch up your margarita game , try these variation of margarita.
- Add ½ of fresh strawberry to the shaker
- Increase the agave nectar or simple syrup to 2 tsp.
- Blend the mixture in a blender until smooth.
- Add 2 cups of ice to the blender
- Blend the mixture until smooth
- Strain and serve
- Add 1-2 slices of jalapeno to the shaker
- Muddle the jalapeno before adding the ingredient
- Strain and Serve
Making a margarita at home easy and fun. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic equipment., you can create delicious and refreshing drink thats perfect for any occasion. Now its timeto make margaritas at home easy way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Can i use different type of taquilla for my margarita ?
Ans. Yes , you can use different type of margarita , but for best flavour , we recommend using 100% agave tequila.
Q.2 Can i use bottled juice for my margarita ?
Ans. While fresh lime juice is best , you can use bottled lime juice in a pinch. Just make sure it is 100% lime juice and not sweetened.